Sandinistas

Mark Lause lause at worldnet.att.net
Sun Feb 17 18:48:17 MST 2002

Red Globe wrote:

> At the time the so-called democratic elections were set-up, a faction of the
> FSNL had a become quite weak

[snips]

> for me it looks still a big mistake to have that elections been
> held at that time (not mention the question of elections in a cardinal way).

So, the FSLN was incorrect for being repressive and for having only "so-called
democratic elections" AND it was incorrect for holding elections at all.

Solidarity!
Mark Lause

--
"Perhaps it is a universal truth that the loss of liberty at home is to be
charged against provisions against danger, real or pretended from abroad."
     ---- James Madison to Thomas Jefferson, May 13, 1798

The Civil War's Last Campaign: James B. Weaver, the Greenback-Labor Party, and
the Politics of Race and Section
<http://www.geocities.com/CollegePark/Quad/6460/b/JBW.html>.