Brigades, Sandinistas, Moreno, etc

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Sun Feb 17 21:27:23 MST 2002

Carlos,
Wrong. Fact is, the contras were already killing people during the Literacy
Crusade. Even while the national guards regrouped, they attacked. Ever hear
of the "MILPAS" (Milicias Populares Antisandinistas), headed by none other
than Enrique Bermudez? They were in existence by the end of 1979-beginning
of 1980.