Sandinistas

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Feb 18 10:04:33 MST 2002

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 02:45:14 +0100, Red Globe wrote:
>I just received a mail, from sobody known well,
>who wants to be named as  Michael the Menshevik,
>who informed me that there is a more recent book
>on  Nicaragua. The title should be ""Carlos
>Fonseca and the Nicaragaun  Revolution." from
>University of Minnesota Press.
>I haven't read it. So do not  hold me
>responcible.
>
>Martin Timm

This is Matilde Zimmerman's book. She was associated with the SWP
before developing a career as an academic. You can find the basic
thesis of the book on her website along with an on-line article on
"The Political Ideas of Carlos Fonseca".

http://vassun.vassar.edu/~mazimmer/

--

Marxism list: http://www.marxmail.org