Marx Anyone?

marco . cuito61 at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 18 15:21:38 MST 2002

Thought people might want to add their two cents to the discussion going on
at:

http://www.indymedia.org/front.php3?article_id=136873&group=webcast

<=======>
Tell no lies, claim no easy victories -Amilcar Cabral

Washing one's hands of the conflict between the powerful and the powerless
means to side with the powerful, not to be neutral
-Paulo Friere

Yesterday we bowed for kings and bent our necks before emperors. But today,
we kneel only to truth, follow only beauty, and obey only love.
-Kahlil Gibran

The truth is always revolutionary -Antonio Gramsci

My silences have not protected me. Your silence will not protect you.
-Audre Lorde

If you're not ready to die for it, put the word "freedom" out of your
vocabulary. -Malcolm X
<=======>