Subject: Re: Sandinistas, Moreno, etc

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Mon Feb 18 17:36:26 MST 2002

On Mon, 18 Feb 2002 18:04:30 -0800, Alternative wrote:

>And as I wrote before: I'm not interested in e-
>mail pissing matches.
>That's why I'll leave it at that.
>
>Sincerely, Carlos

I would welcome Carlos to offer his ideas on other topics besides
those that bitterly divide us. I am very close politically and
personally, as much as one can be just through email, with Anthony
from Bogota who was a militant in the Moreno current for many years.
The way to make this list useful is not to fight trench warfare over
questions that divide you, but to use it as a sounding board for your
ideas about the current state of the class struggle.

--

Marxism list: http://www.marxmail.org