Sandinistas

Red Globe sammler at communards.de
Mon Feb 18 17:27:34 MST 2002

Dear Mark,

>So, the FSLN was incorrect for being repressive and for having only
>"so-called democratic elections" AND it was incorrect for holding elections
>at all.

you answer me. Maybe we have different views about the kind of "democratic
elections" of that kind. Democratic elections like those are always
"so-called". I was quite sure, that everybody will understand, that elections
under the pressure of an ongoing war (and it was not only the hot war with
the Contras, it also were the international pressure set-up be the United
States and other factors) cannot be democratic. This was not, and I mentioned
that, a critic against the FSNL. You misinterpreted the term "so-called".
--
http://www.placerouge.info
freehosting for radical left sites.