Forwarded from Anthony (language)

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Wed Feb 20 14:11:44 MST 2002

I agree completely with the points Anthony makes.

    The point I was driving at --I guess I must not have worded it too
well-- that it wasn't simply a question of language involved with the
Miskitus, but a *national* question, a political question of which language
is a part. This in response to the person who wrote saying essentially that
the FSLN was insensitive to language preferences of the people of the
Atlantic Coast (he didn't put it that way, but that was the gist of the
idea).

José