book

Mike Yates myates at monthlyreview.org
Wed Feb 20 14:57:19 MST 2002

[ converted from HTML. Les]

I am writing a book titled tentatively, "Naming the System:  Inequality,
Underemployment, and Overwork in the Global Economy."  I have two chapters
drafted and am working on a third.  I would be delighted to send these chapters
to anyone who would like to read and comment critically on them.  Email me at
myates at monthlyreview.org or mikey at pitt.edu  The book is being written for those
without any specialized knowledge.  Hopefully it will be useful to movement
activists and workers and thier teachers.

Michael Yates