Radio Show

Craven, Jim jcraven at clark.edu
Wed Feb 20 21:07:08 MST 2002

For anyone interested, we have a radio show tomorrow at 1:30 pm to 3 pm
(Pacific Time) called Mitakuye Oyasin on KBOO radio in Portland, Oregon. The
show is available in real time at http://KBOO.org on either real player or
winamp (easily downloadable from the station). We have news from Indian
Country, music, "news from the fringe", reviews of select books, interviews
etc.

Hope some of you can tune in.

Jim

James Craven
Professor and Consultant, Economics
Clark College, 1800 E. McLoughlin Blvd.
Vancouver, WA. 98663
(360) 992-2283; Fax: (360) 992-2863
blkfoot5 at earthlink.net
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~blkfoot5
Opinion*
"I am aware that many object to the severity of my language;
but is there not cause for severity? I will be as harsh as truth,
and as uncompromising as justice. On this subject, I do not
wish to think, or speak, or write with moderation. No! No!
Tell a man whose house is on fire to give a moderate alarm;
tell him to moderately rescue his wife from the hands of the
ravisher; tell the mother to gradually extricate her babe from
the fire into which it has fallen; but urge me not to use
moderation in a cause like the present. I am in earnest--I
will not equivocate--I will not excuse. I will not retreat a single
inch--and I will be heard."
(William Lloyd Garrison, Abolitionist, on Slavery, 1831)