On Mike Moore's new book

Bob Anderson citizen at comcast.net
Thu Feb 21 11:24:33 MST 2002

Michael Moore has a new book out called: Stupid White Men.

So, based on the title of this book are we to assume that if we change the
color people in power to be like that of Colin Powell, Clarence Thomas or
Condi Rice, our government will run with a better set of values and goals?

Once again, Moore has shown his clever ability to enhance his own well
being as an entertainer of liberals with jest and humor.  He was not so
funny in 1998 when the Green Party was running hard across the country in
several Congressional races and Moore sent out an emergency message for
voters to stay with the Democratic Party, to not vote Green.

The next election Moore jumped on the obvious rising trend of change, the
Nader-Green Party wagon but now he is out on his own and is setting working
people against each other with racial characterization of power.  Thanks
Mike for taking us back to the victim hood poverty programs days of LBJ when
what we need now is a revolutionary theory to fight global capitalism.
Neither Ho Chi Minh nor Martin Luther King, Jr. would not utter the lines
Michael Moore puts forth as enlightenment.  Why so many give him credibility
is amazing.

If Moore's new book was so good helpful he should release it free on line
like many serious activists do to help build a revolutionary mass movement.

Michael Moore may be reached at StupidWhiteMen at aol.com

Sincerely,
Bob Anderson
Albuquerque, New Mexico