David Graeber's lament

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Fri Feb 22 05:14:42 MST 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Louis Proyect" <lnp3 at panix.com>

> I have very high standards. Not only do I demand activism, I demand that it
> be intelligent.
no intended disresepect comrade, for Marxmail is easily enough, but...

...if you are going to do this kind of "demanding", will you enthrall us with
the greatest hits of your engagement over the last few years? What exactly have
you been an organizer of since 1995 (as a random date)? Beyond cyberspace, I
mean...
such an attitude should have a resumé at the ready...

Macdonald