Inside U.S. Counterinsurgency

JOEFREEMEN at aol.com JOEFREEMEN at aol.com
Fri Feb 22 05:53:14 MST 2002

[ converted from html. Les]

In a message dated 2/21/2002 5:38:10 AM Central Standard Time,
luca269_up2000 at hotmail.com writes:

     Like Gen. Butler, I came to my conclusions through years of
     personal experience and through the gradual absorption of hard
     evidence that I saw all around me, not just in one country, but
     in country after country.

     I am finally really serving my country, right now, telling you
     this.  You do not want some things done in your name.

The world's people want food, fresh water, medical care, rent subsidy,
clothing, transportation and some drinking money. To take the loved ones out to
a movie or theater is a blessing. However you get to this conclusion is
cool. Try reading some Marx cause you evolved on the basis of the military.
Joe Freemen.