On Mike Moore's new book

Brian James bajames at uniserve.com
Sat Feb 23 19:21:01 MST 2002

Bob Anderson:
> A book extolling racial profiling be it toward the ruling class or car
> drivers or airline passengers does not help us develop a revolutionary
> theory for uniting our diverse peoples for fundamental social change.  In
> fact, the book, or it title at least, pushes us farther apart by framing the
> struggle as one skin color against another skin color.  The book might sell
> a lot of copies but that is testament to the large problem we have to
> overcome.  Based on its title I would not come near wasting money on it.

I haven't read the book either, but I did make it as far as the
subtitle: "And other Sorry Excuses For the State of the Nation." http://www.michaelmoore.com/

Sounds like Mikey is critical of Bush's "whiteness" and "stupidity"
being used as too much of an explanation for the situation in America.

Brian James