Boycott: A new film

Domhnall donaloc at peterquinn.com
Mon Feb 25 09:57:53 MST 2002

I usually get a video to view over the weekend. This time I took out a movie
called 'Boycott' - I'm sure the US comrades have seen it - it must have very
wide distribution. It was interesting as it played a good bit on the role of
Nixon (and implied that MLK was chosen to lead the outfit because he was a
pair of 'safe-hands'). Overall, it wasn't too bad and was a pleasant way to
relax after a few Guinnesses.

A brief description is given at:

www.blockbuster.com/bb/movie/details/0,7286,VID-V+++234660,00.html

It would be interesting to see if anyone knows of any review/criticism on
it's depiction of events.

Domhnall.