To Anthony: "Total War"

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sun Feb 24 17:19:42 MST 2002

On Sun, 24 Feb 2002 17:09:48 -0800, Alternative wrote:

>Outside Colombian, you only have the spin from
>the traditional left -
>with essentially no analysis other than the
>generalities coming from the FARC, and not much
>at that, either - or the spin from the
>government and/or the Americans.
>
>Carlos

Comrades might want to take a look at a series of articles on
Colombia that I wrote a couple of years ago. Go to:

http://www.columbia.edu/~lnp3/mydocs/state_and_revolution.htm

There you will find links to 3 articles:

Revolution in Colombia, part 1--the historical background

Revolution in Colombia, part 2--guerrilla origins

Revolution in Colombia, part 3--guerrillas and cocaine

As well as replies to the execrable NACLA, which has followed what
might be described as the Georgetown University school of
disinformation.

--

Marxism list: http://www.marxmail.org