Out of control border guards

Chris Brady cdbrady at attglobal.net
Tue Feb 26 12:51:28 MST 2002

a friend from Canada writes:
John Clarke is on the bad boy list of the Ontario Government and led the

protests against Harris at Queens Park.  For which he received charges,
restrictive bail and I think sentence. The border guards should be
honest
and tell him if he is Persona Non Grata in the USA and denied entry for
his record of protest, bail and sentences.
But I suppose that would just fuel the cause.
It shows how tight the border intelleigence info is these days.