Zizek

Sabri Oncu soncu at pacbell.net
Wed Feb 27 16:40:03 MST 2002

> Lou, I have always assumed your antipathy for Zizek
> was mostly just anti-pomo prejudice, but you have now
> convinced me - the man is a buffoon! LOL!!

My antipathy for Zizek predates my meeting of Louis on the net.
And my reason for this is that I never understood the guy. He
appears to me to be playing the both sides.

By the way, I am not of the opinion that anything I cannot
understand is not understandable. But my poor mom and late dad
come to my mind when I read Zizek and I ask to myself: Would they
give a shit to what this guy is saying? Surely not.

And hear this from someone who has never been an
anti-intellectual.

Sabri