Forwarded from Anthony (reply to Carlos)

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Feb 28 06:47:19 MST 2002

Probably few people on this list are interested in what the CWI is doing in
the United States. However, I am.

So, if I am mistaken Carlos, about your group being part of or related to
the CWI, please let me know.

Otherwise, I am interested in knowing what your project is. The topic is
not at all boring to me. I imagine it would not be boring to many others on
this list.

I am especially interested in reading about your views on "As the new
political processes in the world seem to indicate, the old ways of the left
are no longer valid;"

Are you referring to your 'old ways' or to others' 'old ways'?

Because, to be frank, as far as I can tell from what you have contributed
so far, you are simply repeating things you have done in the past. Probably
I am wrong, as I have been many times before. But your posts have given me
no reason to believe otherwise.

Thanks in advance for your honest, direct response.

All of us, including Anthony

Louis Proyect