Forwarded from Nestor (July 4)

Mark Lause lause at worldnet.att.net
Thu Jul 4 18:31:06 MDT 2002

Again, the ahistorical compilation of nastiness accomplishes nothing
persuasive and provides no insight worth having...save for moralizing
Fundamentalists.

All day today, the fine 13 star flag of the American Revolution flew over my
house.  It's a great conversation piece with my neighbors, particularly
since the present flag of the imperial order is conspicuous by its absence.
It's a chance to talk about the meaning of flags, robbery on an
unprecedented global scale, and mass murder.  In fact, if I had a tricorn
and a musket, I'd be firing it

...of course, the Homeland Security people, cheered by the witless liberals
would probably be carting me off.

Solidarity!
Mark Lause