'The Militant' joins liberals in denouncing Supreme Court voucher decision

Richard Fidler rfidler at cyberus.ca
Sun Jul 7 18:22:03 MDT 2002

José's comment is one of the most absurd things I have ever read on this
list.

I just read the two articles in The Militant. I have not read the Barnes
pamphlet cited in the editorial. But on the political content of these
articles, I must say: The Militant got it 100% right.

Perhaps José can explain in what way the Militant's position is "liberal"?
For the life of me, I can't see it. I would have thought this one was ABC
for anyone who is a Marxist.

Richard Fidler