Signature Tune of Stainsby; In V1 #4832

Hari Kumar hari.kumar at sympatico.ca
Tue Jul 9 07:03:43 MDT 2002

Macdonald wrote: "(fusing Red and Black struggles in the best tradition of the First
International)":
Question: I understand this is not the theme of your message; & I appreciated the reportage on Calgary very much. But I did find this a
historically rather strange signature. As the correspondences of M&E show, the reality was one of a constant battle between Red & Black (as
you term it - let me term it - Communism & anarchism).
Cheers, H