questions on theory and practice

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Tue Jul 9 18:24:58 MDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Dante Pastrana" <dante_p9 at hotmail.com>

> I was hoping that comrades in the developed countries with their better
> resources and longer years of fighting against capitalism may have other
> insights to offer from their struggles.

Let me correct that statement, though the correction is painful.

"I was hoping that comrades in the developed countries (sic:-)) DESPITE their
better resources WOULD HAVE longer years of fighting against capitalism AND may
have other insights to offer from their struggles AS A DIRECT RESULT."

Not always the case, however. This jab brought against no one in particular-
except North American "radical" culture.

Macdonald