It's *capitalism* that kills, not just privatization or deregulation

Jose G. Perez jgperez at netzero.net
Wed Jul 10 09:53:25 MDT 2002

"Nationalization" under the bourgeoisie in and of itself does nothing
progressive. You give examples of various struggles against layoffs and for
health and safety, that carry with it (implicit or explicit) some degree or
measure of workers control. THAT is a different matter, one that I didn't
address in my post because as far as I know, no one has formulated any
demands that go in this direction coming out of this situation, but given
your post and others I probably should have.

José