Just a thought

Macdonald Stainsby mstainsby at tao.ca
Fri Jul 12 12:45:01 MDT 2002

----- Original Message -----
From: "Louis Proyect" <lnp3 at panix.com>

> That's the main reason Marxmail exists, so that people like you can learn
> about Marxism without having to join some pathetic sect that forces you to
> sell boring newspapers festooned with hammers-and-sickles, although most of
> the time you don't seem to appreciate us. Sigh.

Learning is a two-way street, even when a radical is dealing with a homeless
man. "The masses are the real heroes, and we ourselves are often childish and
ignorant."

People who believe they have nothing to learn begin to lose all knowledge
previously garnered and become the truly ignorant. I appreciate the forum or I
wouldn't be here.

Macdonald