Green Party leader backs national call for actions around 9/ll

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Sat Jul 20 08:58:35 MDT 2002

 The following is a mailing from Mitchel Cohen, a leader of  the Green Party
 in the New York area, that takes up the call for national actions around
the
 Sept. 11 period issued by Global Exchange.
 In the New York area a coalition has been taking shape that projects
antiwar
 actions from September 6-ll including an antiwar gathering on Sunday
 September 8 and an all-night vigil on the night of September 10-11.

Bush's