No Subject

Gauvreau at aol.com Gauvreau at aol.com
Sat Nov 2 08:27:57 MST 2002

[ converted from html ]

Marxmail list servers should check out the David Corn article posted on
CommonDreams.org today--A particularly strident red-baiting article re:
Workers World and Not in Our Name.   Given his prominence and the readership
he commands as a Nation editor, I think that it is worth answering in as many
forums as possible.   It could be a real education for a lot of young antiwar
activists who have yet to think through these questions.
Chris