gdunkel at mindspring.com (IAC/ANSWER)

Mike Friedman mikedf at amnh.org
Sun Nov 3 10:52:53 MST 2002

Folks should READ before they get hepped up, and address what's actually
written (you too, Lou) and not something bothering them from some previous
posting. This writer's defense of ANSWER/IAC didn't even address Lou's
criticism, i.e. of the wisdom of housing two allegedly independent
organizations together...