Michael Jordan (this will blow your mind)

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Thu Nov 7 12:19:42 MST 2002

> Maybe I jumped the gun on this one though.

if you look at the pics on

  http://www.infoshop.org/inews/stories.php?story=02/09/27/4064490

it adds an element of humor to this apparent hoax, for example, the
"clenched fist", and the "black armband" which looks to me to be
simply one of those sweatbands players often use, especially, for
example, to wipe their forehead during a free-throw. and my
recollection is Jordan sweats quite heavily when he plays (i remember
often big beads of sweat on his chrome-dome).

les schaffer