Date of NION meeting

Fred Feldman ffeldman at bellatlantic.net
Sat Nov 9 19:19:17 MST 2002

I forgot to mention that the all-day Not in Our Name meeting I attended was
held today, Saturday, November 9.  The next action projected by NION as a
whole (as distinct from the NION youth) is support to the  Tuesday, November
10 day of actions called by the Iraq Pledge of Resistance.  Some NION
activists are considering proposing a rally at the United Nations to protest
the U.S. war moves at 5pm that day.

This meeting certainly brightened my outlook about the prospects for
achieving much more broad and coordinated antiwar action than has been
possible up to now.
Fred Feldman