Reply to Phil

danielle at irsm.org danielle at irsm.org
Tue Nov 12 08:37:22 MST 2002

>just as the Irish people benefit from successfully getting the
>US into putting pressure on the Brits to implement the GFA.

I have no doubt that some classes of the "Irish people" benefit from the
GFA, I just don't think that includes the Irish working class.

The GFA institutionalises sectarianism.  I don't see how that benefits the
Irish working class.

Before Stormont was shuttered again, your party was busy enacting
neo-liberal economic policies.  I also don't see how that benefits the
Irish working class.

>not whether the swarm of ultralefts

I guess you've decided to take up another kind of sectarianism, comrade.

Danielle

http://mail2web.com/ .