"Reason in Revolt" a masterpiece!

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Nov 12 13:38:00 MST 2002

On Tue, 12 Nov 2002, Underdog Raptor wrote:

> Having read the Turkish translation of "Reason in Revolt",
> I couldn't help admiring. I think it is a masterpiece that
> follows the route of "Anti-Dühring", "The Dialectics of
> Nature". As far as I know it was translated into German,
> Urdu, Spanish, Greek and Italian. Your comments about it
> and about those men. Burak

I am no big fan of Ted Grant and Alan Woods when it comes to revolutionary
strategy, but this is an important work. Last year I took a class at the
Brecht Forum in NYC that used sections of this book as a basis for
understanding a historical materialist approach to mathematics. Highly
recommended. It is online at: http://www.marxist.com/rircontents.asp