US Far Left

Armand Diego causebellum at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 18:52:54 MST 2002

I would like to make available for this specific
thread a document containing the minutes of a recent
discussion held last October that is intimately
related.

These minutes, from the Left Party, however, are 20
pages long and will be to burdensome (and for what I
gathered expensive for the owner of this list) to
post.

I checked online, and this particular material had not
been posted anywhere else, therefore I have no URL to
where direct the comrades to read the document.

Is any possibility to send it to some of the
administrators of the list and possibly post it
somewhere in the site where people can read it?

Otherwise, I would wait until it is posted by the LP,
I hope in the near future.

DA