Solidarity -- and a couple of other thoughts

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Wed Nov 13 21:29:05 MST 2002

--- Mike Ballard <swillsqueal at yahoo.com.au> wrote:

> Why try to re-invent the wheel.  The I.W.W. exists.
>
>             http://www.iww.org
>
> We need to organize classwide and grassroots
> democratic to knock the hell out of the wages-system.

Yeah, the SP exists, too, but it's hardly the same organization it was
when Debs was around. Same goes for the IWW--these days it's mainly an
anarchist activist forum, not much of a "union." (Though it does manage
to organize the occasional shop here and there.)

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

Microsoft will make something that doesn't suck when
they start manufacturing vacuum cleaners.