Bobcats? Lions?

John Paramo albatrosrojo2000 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 09:49:40 MST 2002

Hunter Gray  [Hunterbear] wrote:

"Still looking for a nice male bobcat to mate with my
half-bobcat, Cloudy. Lots of bobcat tracks lately, so
we're hopeful.  A lion, of course, would be
a little big."

Dear friend Hunterbear:

Excuse my ignorance, but what is a "Bobcat"?  What we
would refer as a "woods' cat", a large cat with spots
and very short tail?

How come you have a "half bobcat"? Is it mixed with
what?

Lion?  You're referring to a mountain lion, is that
what we know as a "puma"?

It is not clear to me whether you wrote that a lion
would be too big ... to cross with your half-bobcat or
to have it at all at your home?

Again, excuse my ignorance on these matters.

JP

Ahora podés usar Yahoo! Messenger desde tu celular. Aprendé cómo hacerlo en Yahoo! Móvil: http://ar.mobile.yahoo.com/sms.html