US Far Left

Armand Diego causebellum at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 14 15:28:14 MST 2002

Thanks to Lou for posting the document on the "The
necessity of a New Kind of Revolutionary Party" in his
web page.  People can comment on it either on the list
or off the list if they so wish.

I would like to note, however, that this is not a
document written and later discussed by the members of
the Left Party, but actually constitute the minutes,
the recollection of the main points of a discussion in
the organization.

In the near future this may well constitute the basis
for a more ellaborated kind of material.  I does
contain some positions, however, that could apply to
the discussion on this list about the "US Far Left",
etc

The document, as posted by Lou, can be viewed here:

RECORD OF THE DISCUSSION
ON THE NECESSITY OF A NEW KIND OF REVOLUTIONARY
ORGANIZATION
MINUTES

Synthesis of the discussion at the EC and branches of
the Left Party

October 2002

http://www.marxmail.org/Neednewparty.htm

To David: I'm not answering your question "Am I
getting it?" because I interpreted it as a rethorical
question.  But yes, partially, you got it. For your
info, the "independent group" were 12 people, not just
the two you may know because they were former
associates of yours when you were in the USFI group.
Those 2 actually were the most skeptical of the group
at the beginning, they are fine now. Great comrades.