New evidence of spine discovered

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Tue Nov 19 08:38:34 MST 2002

(This showed up on Doug Henwood's list this morning. "dacor at aol.com" is
David Corn, Henwood's fellow editor at the Nation Magazine. Bill
O'Reilly is one of the most putrid redbaiters on Rupert Murdoch's
ultraright Fox TV network. The Fox website billed Corn's appearance as
follows: "Then, what kind of groups are really behind some of the folks
leading the anti-war movement in this country? The answer might shock
you... The Nation's David Corn will be here to reveal the results of his
recent investigation.")

--

The Marxism list: www.marxmail.org