Ireland and 'NO' strategy

D OC donaloc at peterquinn.com
Wed Nov 20 02:28:02 MST 2002

Phil,

I see you successfully divested yourself of any responsibility to produce
even a whit of an alternative strategy. Instead you focussed on stating what
you were not saying rather than what you were saying.

As for denial, there's none necessary - yet, who can prove the non-existence
of a lie, and most of what's been stated about the RM recently has been
precisely that.

I attach the details of one of the latest onslaught against a Republican
activist who I know personally:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/uk_news/northern_ireland/2486601.stm

While you and the other 'hard-core bolshevics' puff and pant about
Revolution - we are busy making it. Enjoy your left-opportunism just now,
but we will make the change on the ground where it matters.

D OC.