J.P. Cannon on leadership election

Richard Fidler rfidler at cyberus.ca
Wed Nov 20 16:18:39 MST 2002

>> The rank and file of the SWP was always  looking for clues from the
leaders about everything..... In the 11 years I was in the SWP, every NC'er
I  ever ran into was a undistinguished hack.<<

I'm sorry, Lou. There has been a terrible misunderstanding on my part. I
thought we were talking about the same party. But I realize now that you
were in some other party, that was apparently using the name SWP. I
apologize for wasting your time in a useless discussion.

Richard