Zinoviev and Cannon

NIBS nibs at nibs.org.au
Wed Nov 20 21:59:59 MST 2002

Phil wrote:

Recently I saw a book reviewed somewhere, possibly in the British 'Weekly
Worker', where further light was cast on this. I can't recall the book
off-hand, although perhaps Paul Flewers will know it. It might have been by
French revolutionary Alfred Rosmer? Anyway, I'm fairly sure it was by a
veteran, and now deceased, revolutionary. It pointed out, in part,
something that is often lost sight of on the Trotskyist left, but which
Lou's post also really brings out. This is that there were two waves of
'Trotskyist' in the 1920s.

Jeff:
That particular book is Trotsky and the Origins of Trotskyism by Alfred
Rosmer.

Cheers,

Jeff Sparrow
Coordinator
New International Book Co-operative
Trades Hall
Box 18
54 Victoria St
Carlton Sth 3053
Mon-Fri 9am-6.30 pm Sat 11am-5pm
tel 03 9662 3744 fax 03 9662 4755
www.nibs.org.au

to receive regular updates about bookshop events, send a message to
nib-announce-subscribe at yahoogroups.com

"Comrades, cling to your principles! Be men and women! We are fighting for
freedom; why should we falter?"
J.W.Fleming, 1889