Down with Anti-Semitism!

forsher at excite.com forsher at excite.com
Thu Nov 21 07:58:53 MST 2002

If poet Paulin really said,

Brooklyn-born Jews who had settled in  the West Bank "should be shot dead,"

then I devoutly hope there is an enormous crowd raising absolute hell outside the Harvard building where he speaks. For the record, I will stand with "Brooklyn-born Jews" any day of the week.  When I was in the YSA and the anti-Vietnam war movement, I was privileged  to be marching with "Brooklyn-born Jews." And I will be proud to be a part of the crowd that protests Paulin's utterly bigoted and reprehensible statement.

--Craig, aka Yosef Mikhah ben Avraham

Join Excite! - http://www.excite.com