Down with Anti-Semitism!

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 08:07:46 MST 2002

---  <forsher at excite.com> wrote:

> If poet Paulin really said,
>
> Brooklyn-born Jews who had settled in  the West Bank "should be shot
> dead,"
>
> then I devoutly hope there is an enormous crowd raising absolute hell
> outside the Harvard building where he speaks. For the record, I will
> stand with "Brooklyn-born Jews" any day of the week.  When I was in
> the YSA and the anti-Vietnam war movement, I was privileged  to be
> marching with "Brooklyn-born Jews." And I will be proud to be a part
> of the crowd that protests Paulin's utterly bigoted and reprehensible
> statement.

Were those Brooklyn-born Jews violent racists, who stole your land and
frequently commit acts of military and economic terrorism against a
civilian population?

Thought not.

There is a major honkin' difference between your run-of-the-mill
Brooklyn-born Jews and those that are occupying Palestinian land and
claiming it as their own.

Adam
(son of a Brooklyn-born Jew)

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

Microsoft will make something that doesn't suck when
they start manufacturing vacuum cleaners.