Alan Wald is cool. So is Israel.

Adam Levenstein cleon42 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 21 09:08:35 MST 2002

---  <forsher at excite.com> wrote:
> That's the
> difference Israel makes in the world.

This must be in between shooting at civilians, keeping Palestinians in
concentration camps on their *own* land, torturing political
dissidents, and razing houses and villages while people are still in
them.

As a Jew, I am ashamed of and angered by the apartheid state they call
Israel. I while fight against it as long as I have blood in my veins.

=====
Adam Levenstein                          cleon42 at yahoo.com
ICQ: 17125158

Microsoft will make something that doesn't suck when
they start manufacturing vacuum cleaners.