Zinoviev and Cannon

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Thu Nov 21 18:05:37 MST 2002

>Charles Jannuzi
>Fukui University, Japan

I want to take this occasion to welcome Charles to the list, who now joins
a host of others here who have been banned at one time or another from
pen-l. Charles's mistake was to try to have a serious debate with Doug
Henwood over there, a task that I liken to trying to nail jello to a wall.

Charles is an uncommonly bright fellow who has often had the temerity to
write lengthy, substantive posts on both lbo-talk (from which he was booted
first) and on pen-l. In those quarters, such behavior is often met with the
same disdain as that met by some freshman upstart at Yale who is not
satisfied with gentleman's C average.