marxism-digest - Plain text vs. HTML

Les Schaffer schaffer at optonline.net
Mon Nov 25 07:41:08 MST 2002

> My post (Althusser and Maoism) came out in HTML? That's odd,
> considering all my settings are for plain text (I never use HTML
> email). Perhaps my mail account converts it for advertising
> purposes.

it is virtually impossible for html formatted text to be posted to the
list -- it all gets automatically bounced to me and i either reformat
it and resend or return to sender for re-formatting. so i am not sure
which post Stewart is refering to. i havent seen any posts in html
make it to the list.

les schaffer