Reply to a redbaiter

LouPaulsen at attbi.com LouPaulsen at attbi.com
Mon Nov 25 09:27:18 MST 2002

It's shocking how intellectual standards for academic red-baiting have
declined.  He has the RCP's line on the events in China in 1989 wrong by 180
degrees.  As for the absurd statement that WWP was "formed in 1959 to support
the Soviet invasion of Hungary and protest Khrushchev's revelations of
Stalin's crimes", why doesn't he cite some sources here?  Did he get it from
Chuck0's website, or from the Moonie press where Chuck0 got it?  If you're
going to plagiarize, plagiarize from better people, I say!!  In my teaching
assistant days I would have given very low marks to any undergrad who turned
this in as a paper.

Lou Paulsen
member, WWP, Chicago