Orwell,Cockburn,Spain

Jurriaan Bendien J.Bendien at wolmail.nl
Tue Nov 26 11:50:01 MST 2002

Mark wrote:

Jurriaan, how sorry I am that I made my little joke, evidently at my own
expense. I just keep forgetting that when it comes to 'Stalinism' some
people have had not just an irony bypass... etc.

Make all the jokes you want, but as for myself I cannot really chill out, I
got the 'flu and it gets in the way of joining anything. Just as long as you
don't start accusing me of "redbaiting". As regards the argument we had
concerning Stalinism, I don't really want to debate it, until I have been to
Russia and checked it out, filled in some details - and that is going to be
a while yet.

Jurriaan