Churchill and War

Ian Willmore ianw at foe.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 03:10:53 MST 2002

"Britain's activity in defeating the Nazis consisted of defending its
colonies in the Middle East and Asia, and only opening the second front
once it was clear the Soviet Union was going to beat Germany anyway.
I'm sure Churchill's butchery of the British working class made him
ideal for leading this great triumph."

Ok. I'll be sure to pass that on to all the British folk I know who fought in that war. I
know they'll be impressed by your grasp of history.

Ian Willmore