Swans

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Nov 30 14:58:14 MST 2002

I don't know how many comrades are familiar with www.swans.com, but it
should be included in everybody's favorite links, right next to
www.counterpunch.org. Currently you will find 2 excellent articles there by
Edward Herman: one skewering Christopher Hitchens and the other dealing
with the question of "anti-Semitism" as a tool of Zionist ethnic cleansing.
I am a big fan of Edward Herman, who has co-written some classics on US
foreign policy with Noam Chomsky. Herman likes to let the chips fall where
they may and even had the brass some months ago to write approvingly in
public about some things I had written on the Internet about 9/11. In
polite circles, that's equivalent to inviting a skunk to a cocktail party
(I  wouldn't have it any other way!)