Habermas's warmongering pieties

Louis Proyect lnp3 at panix.com
Sat Nov 30 15:15:59 MST 2002

There's a "Letter to America" in the latest Nation Magazine by Jürgen
Habermas, which is the first in a series of contributions by "foreign
intellectuals" on US foreign policy. Although I have never had any reason
to read Habermas, this crapola suggests to me that I haven't been missing
much.

===

Q: What is your position on the imminent war with Iraq?