Mormons

Philip Ferguson plf13 at student.canterbury.ac.nz
Sun Sep 1 15:25:34 MDT 2002

Chris:

> Only once a day?

Yeh, but remember Chris it was *every day*.  And the Mormon injunction
didn't just suggest their youth were doing it just once a day.  I think
that certain natural limits would set in at some point, so the elders of
the Latter Day Saints needn't perhaps worry quite so much.

But I think Cherie's advise to them - if they're going to 'blacken' the
day with one session, they may as well make a meal of it and write off
the whole day - is truly logical and helpful (and compassionate).  It
would have the further merit of keeping them away from bible study.

Phil